High Quality & Professional
Servicing Cape Cod and Surrounding Areas
Bring Your Carpets Back to Life
Cape Cod Carpet Cleaner specializes in deep cleaning the carpets in your home or office
Cape Cod Carpet Cleaner not only cleans your carpets, but also makes your upholstery like new
Cape Cod Carpet Cleaner can also deep clean the upholstery and carpets in your car!
We are a small business committed to satisfy our customers with excellent service at a fair price. We strive to be known as the best in carpet and upholstery cleaning on Cape Cod and surrounding areas. We believe that character is built through thoughts and actions and so we often times do more than we are paid. We are based in West Yarmouth on Cape Cod MA and has been cleaning carpets, upholstery in home, businesses and automobiles since the year 2014.
Cape Cod Carpet Cleaner uses the Therminator CP12-DV which is Thermax’s newest industrial steam cleaner. This powerful dual two stage vacuum motor (165” water lift) will increased recovery speed and quicker drying time; but most importantly removes dirt grime, odors and other embedded pollutants from your carpet and upholstery.
Cape Cod Carpet Cleaner specializes in cleaning carpets and upholstery including carpet and upholstery in cars. Unlike other cleaning methods, such as dry cleaning and shampooing, our steam cleaner AKA “hot water extraction” won’t damage the fibers of your carpet or upholstery or leave any residue behind. See our cleaning process below.
1. We remove as much furniture as possible.
2. Vacuum carpet or upholstery.
3. Pre-treat spots/areas that needs extra attention.
4. Use our powerful hot water extractor to achieve deep cleaning. This machine pumps hot water into your carpet to loosen dirt, grime, etc; then the powerful dual two stage vacuum motor removes an outstanding amount of water to increase drying time.
5. Lastly we offer deodorization to our customers with pets or old carpets that haven’t been clean for years. We also offer scotchgard protection so spills won’t penetrate the fibers of your carpet before you get to cleaning it up.